BETWEEN FLOOR STRUCTURE IN CASE OF 2 AND MORE FLOOR BUILDINGS
The structure of a 2 or more floor buildings is realized with trusses of structural metal frame positioned every 40-150 cm, based on the engineering drawings of the project. After the installation of the studs we install silent proof membrane to absorb any vibrations.
After the installation of the electrical and plumbing pipes, the metal deck is finished with a layer of 10 cm screed with quality C25, on top of which we are already able to install laminate parquet or tiles, according to the wishes of the customer. Underneath the metal structure of the floor we are constructing the ceiling of the floor underneath.
- Trusses are positioned every 40 – 150 cm based on the engineering drawings
- Stripes of a Resilient tape for sound insulation is installed on the metal trusses
- Galvanized trapezoidal profile deck is installed. High quality Fe320G in accordance to Eurocode 3-Part 1.3, galvanized.
- Screed – 10 cm, quality C25 is installed above the deck
- 5 cm mortar 3: 1 for straightening the area and preparation for the installation of tiles or parquet
- Tiles for the floors are installed with glues Weber Flex. Cementitious adhesive with superior bond strength suitable for all tile types. Internal and external use.
- In case installation of parquet, we use a leveling compound Betonfix AL of KIMIA S.p.A – an Ultra-fast drying thixotropic cementitious leveling mortar to create a perfect smooth level for the installation of the parquet.