After the roof has been finished we start the installation of the plumbing and electrical systems:
For our plumbing installations we are using the Retiflex piepes – PE-X – High Density Polyethylene with the Sioplas method – hygienically safe, scientifically proven with a guarantee for the amount of 2 000 000 CHF. The plastic pipes are produced according to the German specifications DIN 16892/16893/16887
At Pelasgos Homes we want to provide the best quality and ensure the first steps to a sustainable home! The solar system we are using is with VACUUM TUBES
SOLAR SYSTEM: Pressure Series Compact Water Heater – Tank in Tank
- It takes advantage of the tap water’s pressure. The more pressure, the more comfort.
- The water is rapidly heated. Therefore, the hot produced water has very good quality.
- It can produce more hot water than the general types, because it is not restricted by the volume of the tank.
- Pressurized inner tank- stainless steel SUS316-1.2mm
- Vacuum tube QB-AL-N/AL- 58/1800.
- Outer tank painted, stainless steel SUS304-0.4mm
- Frame – coated galvanized steel-1.5mm
- Material of insulation – polyurethane
|Type||Area, sq. m||Length||Volume, lt|
|16 tube solar||2.4||1800||160|
|20 tube solar||2.85||1800||200|
|24 tube solar||3.42||1800||240|
Advantages of the vacuum tube system:
- Unique 360 degree design increases collection earlier and late in day
- No antifreeze or other chemicals adding are requiring
- No thermal losses
- Water remains hot inside tank for long time
- Tube collectors free of corrosion and stone
- Reduce electricity bills- Quick payback
- Wind resistance