Metal frame houses Cyprus by Pelasgos Homes – plans Meryma
This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom prefabricated house in Cyprus. Total size 130 sq.m.
This is just an artistic impression and design, our architects can propose you any plan that will be appropriate for your land and desires. We are building steel frame houses at any location in Cyprus – Limassol, Paphos, Nicosia, Larnaca, Famagusta area, etc
GALVANIZED STEEL CONSTRUCTION WHY?
– Galvanized-steel structure is 100 percent resistible to termites
– Does not require any expensive and toxic treatment against termites
– Reduced maintenance costs
– Thunder secured structure
– Resistant to fungal attacks
– Produced chemical-free
– Environmentally friendly, all used materials can be recycled
– Contains no harmful chemicals for the maintenance of wood, and pesticides and ingredients which may cause allergies..
– Galvanized-metal structure is much more resistant to fire, keeping structural integrity longer
– The security of galvanized metal structure is 100 years
– Weather conditions can not cause any contraction, distortion, splitting or twisting of the steel.
– Galvanized steel structure does not get corrosion; therefore the security of the structure is 100 years.
For more information about our houses please Contact Us
Please let me know, what is the price for the bungalow Meryma with 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, total size around 220m2. Thank you.
Good day. I am quite interested in this stile of te house, could you please send me plans of it? And if you have any others that could be considered. And also costing. That would be great!
I’ve got a plot of land in Bogaz near Famagusta
And would like this house built on it ( Meryma )
Is this something you can do ? Cost please
Please inform me about how much the MERYMA plan costs, timescheguel of building and what kind of permissions do i want to proceed.
I would like to explore the cost of a steel framed, single floor home. I have preliminary plans for a 3 section house, each section being approx 70 sq meters each